Winlog32 beta test

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Winlog32 beta test

Post by G0CUZ »

I am looking for a few guys to do some beta testing.

This is NOT to test new functions, but to test a new compile of the current version (5.8.4).

The reason is that I am moving the Winlog32 source code to a newer machine running Windows 7, I am anxious to see if any difficulties will be created in the new build.

Particularly looking for those with XP or even older machines which have never had Winlog32 installed before.

This is in line with me updating various hardware and operating systems here at cuz.

Anybody interested - please contact me direct and mention your current operating system, and Winlog32 version.

Thanks

73 Colin, G0CUZ
DL4KG
Bit of a boffin

Winlog32 beta test

Post by DL4KG »

Hi Colin,

happy new year to you and your family.

As usual I am ready for beta testing. Currently I am running XP on my main computer, but I can also do some testing on my laptop with Win7.
So far I never had major problems with any version of WL32 and different operating systems. I used WL32 with W95 and W98 for a long time, I skipped W2000 and Vista. But these are not available anymore here.

73 de Gerald - DL4KG
73 de Gerald - DL4KG
AA1E
New user

Winlog32 beta test

Post by AA1E »

Hello Colin, I am running XP3 here and have 5.8.4 installed and so far everything is ok. I did run into one snag on while installing. Not really a problem just that the program installed in C:\ instead of C:\Program Files\,which is what windows 7 op would require anyway, only needed to redirect and the program was fine.
Thanks,
Jake AA1E