New User - Double click on call in Cluster

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
ZL3LC
New user

Post by ZL3LC »

Probably not understanding how it all works properly, but when I double click on a call from Canada (which I have worked and logged) it tells me that I have not worked Canada. Am I reading this wrong?

Another thing - Posting spots does not seem to work I am connected and can see spots coming in and I can press the send the cluster button, the window pops up hit send when all the fields are filled and then what? It does not get sent to the cluster.

These two minor matters aside, Winlog32 is turning out better than all the others I tried, and far better than the spreadsheet. Thanks for a wonderful logging program.

Warren Zl3LC

ZL3LC
OZ2HT
New user

Post by OZ2HT »

Hi Warren

Not quiet sure what you mean , but go to :

Menu / Options / Country/Bands display / Auto-display

This will open a new window.

Double click on Calls in the Cluster window , will send YOUR logged data for that DXCC to this window.
You can se all the band you worked this Country.
If they ara Confirmed or not ( C-red / W-blue).
Click the "MHZ" , will send ALL your worked stations to the Search Window.
Click on "C (red) or W(blue) , will send calls on that Band/Mode to the Search window.
""" Short , just play with that window ... a great tool ! """

Right click on Calls in Cluster Window will open a line of options :-)

Well , to the problem with sending spots ,send a little more info.
Are we talking about WLnet?
If YES , I can only think , that the "Site Manager" dont know you - did you put in your Call sign ?

Vy 73 de jorn
mm0amw
Keen user

Post by mm0amw »

Warren, have you enabled 'auto check'in the Menu/Database/DXCC, Prefix,IOTA etc. Try running Log check robot from the Tools menu and enable all the checks you want done from the list before running it. This should update all your databases so that they can be checked against incoming cluster spots which will tell you what you've worked or not on any given band or mode.

MM0AMW
ZL3LC
New user

Post by ZL3LC »

I did have the auto check enabled, I ran the robot and it worked. I now need to work a new entity and see it it now auto adds. With regard to the cluster, I have logged in using my call (into Zl2ARN) it gives me spots fb, when I go to add a spot the window just stays after pressing send. I enter the frequency, call and comment and press send and nothing happens.... until I cancel it.

Anyway, thanks for the replies in using this wonderful piece of software

Warren ZL3LC

ZL3LC
OZ2HT
New user

Post by OZ2HT »

The "Send" Cluster window will stay ... that’s normal !!

Do you see your spot on the cluster ?

Vy 73 de jorn
ZL3LC
New user

Post by ZL3LC »

The spot does not appear in the dx cluster window...

ZL3LC