Does Not Work!

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
mcelmer1
New user

Does Not Work!

Post by mcelmer1 »

This program does not perform as advertised and their is no support whatsoever. The basic function, END TIME, will not work and no one can provide suggest why. Moreover, only 2 QSOs will log. If I try to log a 3rd QSO, it will not log. A step by step set up manual (in proper English) is required; merely telling me to "read the Help section" is unacceptable. The Help Section is totally confusing.

W8TRN
K4FX
New user

Does Not Work!

Post by K4FX »

Just in from lunch, still sounds like you have a data base problem if you can't get any QSO's in there,

On the end time, the display end time is for adding the little box in the data entry side of the page (the left) for entering manually QSO's start and end times, in order to display end time on the log page you must go to Options/Settings/Page View and select E Time, this will display the end time in the previously logged QSO's.

Anyone out there who can think of why he can't log more than 2 QSO's? He says one is overwriting the other.... sounds like a data base issue.

I know Colin prides himself on this app being user friendly and as we all know this is NOT the norm, someone out there help me get this friend up and running like we all know it will do. I recommended him to this program, so I the one lookin bad here ;-)

It really is a good program Mike, millions of QSO's have been logged with this app, just read the eham reviews and you will see I am not pulling your leg, this has to be something really simple. I just hope we find it before you lose all your patience with it. It's truly worth the effort to get it going and it normally is not this involved,

73 all

Bill K4FX