FT847 rig control

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
David Honey
New user

FT847 rig control

Post by David Honey »

Hi,

I've been using Winlog for abt 2 years now and been very happy with it. Just upgraded to 2.8.2 and delighted to see rig control. I've been using it with my FT847 and it's a real time saver. Thanks to all involved.

A few minor things that are missing/incorrect:

The subVFO doesn't ever update, so if I've worked a station split, it doesn't show the TX frequency, and it's the RX frequency that gets logged.

The VFO A/B switch doesn't seem to work.

I have the CW filter installed. However, pressing the CW button will cancel the narrow option so the filter is removed.

Occasionally, if the rig has been powered off and later powered on, the CAT won't start. I usually leave my laptop running, but all the radios in the shack are powered off when I lock up the shack. Stopping and restarting Winlog cures this.
ON7KZ
New user

FT847 rig control

Post by ON7KZ »

Hi David,
The few minors on the FT847 rig control are comming from the difficulty to toutch the FT847 .
There is no command in FT847 set that make it possibel to switch VFO A/B only in SAT mode can you toucht the second VFO
I have making the first test before all relaeses and I can tell you that collin have make a great job I think that he reach the maximum for FT847
Greatings Luc on7kz