show talks

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
f5ajg
New user

show talks

Post by f5ajg »

the dx cluster window dont show talks and all talks but I have selected them in cluster setup menu
what can I do to do it ok?
73's pascal
F5AJG

73 de F5AJG
G0CUZ
Site Admin

show talks

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Pascal

Normally I do not show 'talks' but I will be checking on this function shortly and post findings here, there should be no reason for it not to work except I think it does not show talks in monitor mode.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
G0CUZ
Site Admin

show talks

Post by G0CUZ »

Hello again Pascal
This appears to be functioning correctly.
Check that the DXCluster Window size is large enough to display the 'talk' info pane, if the DXCluster window is set too small or minimised the 'talk' pane will not be visible.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
f5ajg
New user

show talks

Post by f5ajg »

hi colin
I think that the problem exists since that I am pass under xp
because before under 98 that functions well and I am not changed dimension
73's pascal

73 de F5AJG
G0CUZ
Site Admin

show talks

Post by G0CUZ »

Hello again Pascal

Winlog32 is programmed on a XP Pro machine and my own working copy is installed on another XP machine so I do not think that the problem is XP related.

Drop me an email on how you are using the DXCluster with Winlog32 and perhaps a screen-shot of the received 'talk' spot from the host (e.g. Winpack, DXTelnet,AGPE, WLNet) that is not picked up by Winlog32.

I guess that you tried the original suggestion with maximising the DXCluster Window without success?

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author