Fiji vs. Rotuma

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
WA5KGW
New user

Fiji vs. Rotuma

Post by WA5KGW »

I am having a problem with the DXCC posting of a QSO with 3D2XX. The QTH is Malolo Lailai in the Mamanuca Group, Fiji. The program wants to assign Rotuma rather than Fiji to this QSO. According to the RSGB IOTA Directory, this QTH is in OC-121, which is just Fiji. Rotuma is only OC-060. Is there a way to fix this look-up? (Note: my 3D2EA QSO posts just fine to Fiji.) Thanks.

John - WA5KGW

John
DL4KG
Bit of a boffin

Fiji vs. Rotuma

Post by DL4KG »

Hi John,

you can easily change the associated DXCC location for a station. You double click into the information window right of the callsign box. A small window pops up asking "change the country allocation for ´callsign´". If you click yes, another window will be opened and you can edit the country allocation. Furhter on all QSOs with this specific callsign will be posted correctly.

73 de Gerald - DL4KG

www.qsl.net/dl4kg
73 de Gerald - DL4KG
WA5KGW
New user

Fiji vs. Rotuma

Post by WA5KGW »

Hi, Gerald. Thank you so much for the help. I was sure there is a way to do this but could not figure it out - hi.

Very 73 - John

John