Eqso Uploads

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
G0JJO
New user

Eqso Uploads

Post by G0JJO »

Hi.

I have just tried to upload some 'E Tagged' log entries onto Eqso, but nothing has been listed as a new entry on Eqso!

I tagged the log entries in winlog32, and then clicked upload, yes, the entries are listed in the Options Menu within Winlog! After clicking upload to Eqso, the box opens and tells me there are so many files to be uploaded, I then clicked the confirm button and away they went, or so I believed.

There is a file in the 'Output' folder called eqso.adif, which I presume is the one that should have been uploaded to Eqso and as far as I can see, the entries should have been uploaded.

I have a broadband connection, so I am connected to the internet when uploading the entries. I have checked the Help Files and I seem to have covered everything listed, the only thing I can see that is slightly different to the entries on Eqso, is the date format.

I am using the standard date format dd/mm/yyyy the Eqso format is yyyy/mm/dd. Could this cause the problem or am I missing something, any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Mick
G0JJO
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Eqso Uploads

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Mick

There seems to be some misunderstanding of the Export eQSL ADIF option.

You can Export tagged QSO's for EQSL, the resulting ADIF file must be uploaded manually to eQSL as there is no such option to 'upload' indicated or available in WInlog32.

The prompt to 'update' QSO's that have been tagged occurs after exporting, this is so that the tagged QSO's in the Log will be untagged as it were.

You can auto-upload QSO's to EQSL 'on the fly' with Winlog32 when this option is enabled but ONLY the current QSO entered into the log and only one QSO at a time.

Hope this explains.

P.S. The date is automatically formatted accordingly to the ADIF spec. so there should not be a problem with the date format you are using.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
G0JJO
New user

Eqso Uploads

Post by G0JJO »

Hi Colin

Many thanks for your rely, and YES, it does clear things up nicely. I had seen the adif file in the output folder of winlog, and I guessed this would be the file I would upload whilst connected to Eqso.

Thanks once again, and keep up the good work it really is appreciated.

Mick
G0JJO