Print problem.

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
S57LWE
New user

Print problem.

Post by S57LWE »

Hello. My name si Eric S57LWE and i`m download the Winlog32 from the homepage..is the best log ever juse bifore i`m juse a Log2000 made by S58Q but for me is noth soo easy like this one.
I`m have some problem whit the print "stick" (soory Eanglish) have 3cm X 7cm...what is the best stick in "cm"???Are some have some parameters to pout in the menu???
And if i`m other the full winlog32 (map...etc)have donlowad the maps and have put in the directory??
Sorry the English is noth very good in the letter but i`m RX 95%...

All the best Eric

73 de S57LWE
Web side:http://www.geocities.com/s57lwe/My_page.html
DL4KG
Bit of a boffin

Print problem.

Post by DL4KG »

Hi Eric,

I think you are talking about the QSL print labels. The size can be adjusted when you are in the QSL print menue. You have to give the size in millimeters not in centimeters.
First you must choose the sheet size. Enter the menue pressing the "?". Select the sheet size or define your own. After that press the "?" again and define the label you want to use. You have to play a bit with the margins to print correctly all labels of a sheet.

If you want to see the maps you have to register the program. You are asked to give a donation to Colin and he will give you an access code.

I hope that answers your questions.

73 de Gerald - DL4KG

www.qsl.net/dl4kg
73 de Gerald - DL4KG