dxcc worked list

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
m0bzk
New user

dxcc worked list

Post by m0bzk »

hi colin, I have just up dated to ver 1.7 build 10 running on 98 se. when i checked my dxcc worked it showed that i had worked 161 with 80 confirmed but it did not show the 2 contacts with austrailia that are listed when i sort as all dxcc. i am worried that more than 1 dxcc is missing from the confirmed/worked listing. The one vk contact that has been confirmed was direct is it that some how the sort is not reconising direct qsl's. Thanks for any help

d mapeley
G0CUZ
Site Admin

dxcc worked list

Post by G0CUZ »

hi

There are two errors in the DXCC database Country list that have come to light that may be causing a problem although I am not sure if they refer to your particular problem.

First check that a problem exists by opening the DXCC database, press the "Edit Countries" button (fourth from left) with the DXCC entities listed in red.

Now press the "ALL" button and note the number xxx QSO's entered into the database e.g. "List: xxx Filter: NON.....", now press the "Worked" button and see if the number of xxx QSO's matches where "List: xxx Filter: ALL....".

If the number of QSO's differ then it is likely that some Country names in the QSO List do not match those in the Country List.

Two that I know about are "Tromelin I" and "San Felix & San Ambrosia Is", these should be edited in the Country List (red) so change these to read EXACTLY "Tromelin Is" and "San Felix Is"

Now try the above test to see if the QSO xxx numbers match.

Australia should not be a problem, but check in the QSO list with the "ALL" button pressed to see if the "Confirmed" column is either "Yes" or "No" or other ambiguities, "QSLIn" entries in the Log have no implications to the queries performed in the DXCC database.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author