runtime error 340

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
wh6fao
New user

runtime error 340

Post by wh6fao »

I am using winlog32 in my desktop which is still running windows XP (not sure if i can upgrade it to windows 7 at the moment) I recently added logbook of the world and when I go to use the qsl card feature of winlog I get this error report saying Control Array Element '1' Doesn't exist.
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Re: runtime error 340

Post by G0CUZ »

Not sure what the problem is but additional info may help.....

Have you designed or attempted to design a QSL Card before?

Does the error occur when you open the QSL Card Window from the main toolbar.
Or from Print QSL (labels) toolbar?

It could be a problem with the QSL design, e.g. missing fonts - this can happen if you have recently deleted fonts from your system.

Was the error not there before using LoTW? although really there should not be any connection between these functions.

73 Colin
G0CUZ
wh6fao
New user

Post by wh6fao »

yes i attempted to design a qsl card using the software before. found it to be something of a learning curve..

Happens from the main toolbar.

Error was not there before installing LoTW.
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Post by G0CUZ »

OK, thanks

I don't think it's anything to do with LoTW though.

Using 'My Computer' - navigate to the ..\Winlog32\QSL\ folder and temporary remove all the files with a .QSL file extension (just move them to another folder).
Then see if that stops the error - it's most likely one of the .QSL design parameters is causing the problem, if you want to send me the .qsl files (zipped) I'll be able to figure out what the problem is.

73 Colin
G0CUZ

**mycallsign**@winlog32.co.uk