Main dx cluster window not showing spots

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
sparks240
Keen user

Main dx cluster window not showing spots

Post by sparks240 »

I have since experienced a new problem. After closing winlog32, I restarted the program sometime later. I have allways set the cluster to be connected at startup. When successfully connected to the dxcluster, the main window is not showing any spots. The smaller window normally minimized on the windows taskbar is showing the spots. Not sure the reason why the main window is not showing and wonder if it is anything related to the cat interface.
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Re: Main dx cluster window not showing spots

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi
Have you set any filters in the DXCluster Options, you should investigate this first, maximise the DXCluster window, and Options toolbar button#1
Check the options in TAB Alarm/Alerts especially the 'Show only selected bands' - and non are selected
& also those options in tab 'SHOW'
Can't think of any other reasons
73 Colin, G0CUZ
sparks240
Keen user

Post by sparks240 »

Hi Colin
Thanks for your help. I looked into the settings as you suggested. Settings were the same for when the dx cluster window was showing spots. I deleted the program and then ran the software again, setting up all the same parameters I had before. All okay including rig control and the main cluster window. The only problem left now is , that although the main window is showing spots and reacting correctly with rig control, the no of spots showing at any one time is a maximum of 10. It makes no difference expanding the window border downwards, the spots stay in the upper part of the window. So the spots appear and disappear very quickly. Sorry to be a nuisance. Any ideas please?

73 de Reg G0OOF
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Post by G0CUZ »

hi Reg

To expand te number of 'spots' showing, maximise the DXCluster Window, and at top-right of the toolbar there are little up/down arrow pointers, this will allow you to increase/decrease the rows as you need.

73 Colin
G0CUZ
sparks240
Keen user

Post by sparks240 »

Colin
Many thanks. All okay now. I can get going and log some contacts.

73 de
Reg G0OOF