DX Cluster window

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
sparks240
Keen user

DX Cluster window

Post by sparks240 »

I am just getting my ahead around Winlog32. Looks a great program and i will be logging with it once I get my shack set up. DX cluster working fine. Probably a stupid question. Is there a way of halting the cluster screen ? At times the spots are appearing at a fast rate and disappear off the screen before I have a chance to view them on bands I have highlighted.
Thanks
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Re: DX Cluster window

Post by G0CUZ »

I also find this a problem in contests where spots are coming thick and fast, normally it shouldn't be too much of a problem if paying attention and some scrolling, also having appropriate alarms set so easier to pick out the interesting spots.
You can't halt the cluster spots without disconnecting, however you can filter the bands displayed in the DXCluster window which may help reduce the number of spots displayed.
DXCluster Window options, TAB Alarm/Band - 'Show Only Selected Bands'

Oh, and of course you can expand the DXcluster window southwards, there are up/down arrow on top right of cluster window toolbar, you only see these when cluster window is maximised.

Hope this helps
73 Colin
G0CUZ
sparks240
Keen user

Re: DX Cluster window

Post by sparks240 »

Colin
Thank you for answering my question. I have now filtered the bands displayed in the dxcluster window so this should help following your advice.
Reg G0OOF