QRZ.com Problem

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
iw9hrz
New user

QRZ.com Problem

Post by iw9hrz »

Hi, since few time I have some problem when I open some QRZ.com pages on Winlog32 (F11)

example when I open my page IW9HRZ I have no problem, but with some QRZ.com pages winlog32 crash and will be closed automatically

Example, when I try to open IT9PQO qrz.com page Winlog32 go in crash

I use windows 10, any solution or update?

73's Paolo IW9HRZ
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Re: QRZ.com Problem

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Paulo

If you have latest beta version of Winlog32, there is an option to change from integral browser to default (external) browser lookup.

Menu/Callbooks/Callbooks Internet/Callbook Options/Use default browser (enable this option).

This option is there specifically if you have integral (internal) browser problems.

73 Colin
G0CUZ
kiscomd
Keen user

Post by kiscomd »

Thanks Colin - I have the same problem and have made the switch to the default browser.

73, Mike
K2CBI
iw9hrz
New user

Post by iw9hrz »

G0CUZ wrote:Hi Paulo

If you have latest beta version of Winlog32, there is an option to change from integral browser to default (external) browser lookup.

Menu/Callbooks/Callbooks Internet/Callbook Options/Use default browser (enable this option).

This option is there specifically if you have integral (internal) browser problems.

73 Colin
G0CUZ
Hi Colin, thanks

Problem solved with default browser