interface FLDIGI not working since 1st Jan

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
DL4KG
Bit of a boffin

interface FLDIGI not working since 1st Jan

Post by DL4KG »

Hello all,

I am working with FLDIGI with out problems for a long time. Since the 1st January the data transfer from FLDIGI into WL32 produces a wrong date 30.12.1899 (after clicking into the date field the entry switches to 00:00:00). The callsign field seems to have a wrong format. I noticed that while I tried to upload the QSO data to LotW and got an error message (invalid callsign). Additionally digital modes are recognized as DATA in LotW while it can be seen as RTTY or PSK125 in the WL32 log. After deleting the mode entry and typing it again everything is perfectly uploaded to LotW. Any idea what is going wrong? I already reainstalled FLDIGI and WL32.
73 de Gerald - DL4KG
SV1GRB
Keen user

Re: interface FLDIGI not working since 1st Jan

Post by SV1GRB »

The same here with the date format.
I have the last versions of fldigi (3.22.04) and winlog (6.2.1) installed
The only difference is that I started using fldigi at 31/12/2014 so I didn't knew that it was working ok before.
The only way to transfer the logged contacts is by exporting an adif from fldigi and importing at winlog.

Haris,
SV1GRB
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Guys

I tracked down the problem, something had changed in the fldigi adif, which I should have foreseen.

This was my fault.

I have made the necessary changes and after testing myself, all seems to be working again.

I am not sure when he next general beta release will be available, so if anyone is in desperate need, contact me direct.

73 Colin
G0CUZ
DL4KG
Bit of a boffin

Post by DL4KG »

Hi Colin,

many thanks for analysing and solving the problem. As always you provide a great support.
73 de Gerald - DL4KG