Log not linked to DXCC Data Base

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
wd9f
New user

Log not linked to DXCC Data Base

Post by wd9f »

I am using the latest release 6.1.7. I recently updated from an old version. My log works well except seems not to be linked to the DXCC data base anymore. When I query DXCC entities worked, I only see a single contact from 2011. Non of the contacts from 2012, 2013 or 2014 show up. What's the most likely problem? I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong. It was working fine on the old version. Thanks!
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Re: Log not linked to DXCC Data Base

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi there

It depends on how old the 'old' version was.

Check these things....

in the Log Page CODE field, if this field is only populated with zeros, you need to run the log Check Robot through your log to populate this field with correct entity codes, you do this with ALL LCR options DISABLED, if this field has entity numbers other than zero then just skip to the next task.

You need to run the Log Check Robot through your log to populate the DXCC database with the 'DXCC' option enabled.

Make sure that you have also enabled the DXCC database (menu/Database/DXCC -Auto)

Hope this gets it sorted.

73 Colin
G0CUZ