eQSL uploads to seperate accounts (Callsigns)

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
g0rdp
New user

eQSL uploads to seperate accounts (Callsigns)

Post by g0rdp »

Colin / Anyone

When opperating A GB special event Station with GB2PPM database loaded into Winlog, realtime uploading sends the QSOs to my Winlog registered call. I have seperate accounts for both on eQSL
How do I set up Winlog/eQSL to realtime upload the correct Callsign ?

I recently had to delete 100 QSOs on eQSL and send the batch using ADIF upload.

David
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Re: eQSL uploads to seperate accounts (Callsigns)

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi David

I will have to check into this, there is only provision for one account for eQSL e.g. password, however I am not sure how the Station Location inter-reacts with eQSL for the callsign.

This problem doesn't exist in LoTW as the accounts are separated by the 'Station Location' for each log and log database, not sure if you had already set a Station Location for the GB callsign before you began uploading?
(menu/file/Station Location), I am not sure if I already added the code for this, but maybe - I'll have to check

73 Colin
G0CUZ
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Re: eQSL uploads to seperate accounts (Callsigns)

Post by G0CUZ »

I have now modified the eQSL real-time upload function, so that QSO can be pointed to the correct log account using the 'Station Location' set callsign providing all eQSL accounts have the same password.

This change will be in the next update.

73 Colin
G0CUZ