FT-100D Rig Control -Again after a few years HI

You may post here if you are having problems with Winlog32 that others may be able to help you with. You may also report bugs so that the author may act upon them.
G0RDO
New user

Post by G0RDO »

Got myself another Yaesu FT-100D and cannot get the Winlog32 Rig Control to work. (Works OK when using Winlog32 with HRD & SD).
Also my FT-2000 works fine with Winlog32 Rig Control. Using a Vertex Standard CT-62 cable into COM1 on PC. Baud = 4800.
Could anyone advise on the correct settings for Rig Control of a Yaesu FT-100D in Winlog32 please? Many thanks.

john snell / G0RDO
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi John

I'm not familiar with the FT100D, but it should be using the same protocol as the FT2000, and should work with the FT2000 RCW settings, as you can see there is only only one Yaesu Vertex Rig control window so you will not be able to have two of these rigs connected at the same time.

73 Colin
G0CUZ
gkh
New user

Re: FT-100D Rig Control -Again after a few years HI

Post by gkh »

It looks like I'm another one getting back on the air after a 15 year hiatus!

Colin,

I had used Winlog32 in the 90's... And was very happy to see you till very active!

I've looked at two othe programs (more features than I need), and both work well with the CAT interface to my Yaesu FT-100. I can't seem to get your latest software to interact/control. I've checked com port speeds and configuration, and receive no error messages when launching the RCW.

What is the secret solution? :-)

I will attempt using FT-2000 tomorrow and see if that works...

As noted earlier... The other software packages work with rig control... What could I be doing wrong?

If I get this working, this will be the winning app... By far!

Geoff