WSJT

Discuss with others what you would like to see in later versions of Winlog32.
VK6CJL
New user

WSJT

Post by VK6CJL »

Hi Colin,
Is there any way that the program WSJT could be included within Winlog32 ???
I know that this request IS A TALL ORDER!!!!! and a lot of work for you Colin but you never know !!!!..( QUOTE:- Nothing is impossible ...Except..Skiing through a revolving door..)Hi Hi

Also not a request but for those that use the DDE for Hamscope..How do you get it working properly..I have the Interface ticked and the options up on the logging program (Which covers the all info for direction etc .)but I've only managed to get 1 QSO logged using it all others I've manually done.
Where am I going wrong????
OOOP'S I forgot Is there any way that the DDE Interface for MixW and Hamscope could be moved when enabled to another position in Winlog32..Perhaps where the NET box goes???

Looking forward to the next update
Warmest wishes to all and gd DX

73 de Les VK6CJL
Perth W.A.

Edited by - vk6cjl on 06/07/2007 12:07:21 PM
G0CUZ
Site Admin

WSJT

Post by G0CUZ »

hi Les

I've used WSJT myself but never noticed if there was a logging option, do you know if there is a DDE interfacer to this?

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
F5LCI
New user

WSJT

Post by F5LCI »

Hi Colin,
There is an "ancillary" program to WSJT-X, called JT-alert-X .
http://hamapps.com/
Please have a look at its settings/manage_settings/logging menu. It already allows some interfacing with other logging programs.
The author, VK3AMA, could also be of some help, for a so much wanted facility. The easiest way seems to join the "HamApps" Yahoo group, where you could discuss that feature with him.

73 de Jean, F5LCI

"To nobody, except those who will take pleasure here" (Franz Schubert, 1797-1828)
G0CUZ
Site Admin

WSJT

Post by G0CUZ »

I still have had no reply from VK3AMA, so I have no further interest in this.
No cooperation or interest!
Sorry guys
Colin
G0CUZ