auto start winkey

Discuss with others what you would like to see in later versions of Winlog32.
K4FX
New user

auto start winkey

Post by K4FX »

Hi Colin

I was wondering if it would be possible to put a checkbox to start winkey automatically upon opening the program?

Sometimes when I restart my PC I forget to open winkey, and it would be nice for us old timers who can't remember things HI HI, sometimes in the pileups, those couple of seconds to open it seem like an eternity :-)

Bill K4FX

PS It would also be nice if it could remember all the previous settings, I also forget to hit the "Send Immediate" button after I open it HI,

Edited by - k4fx on 23/06/2007 8:59:50 PM
G0CUZ
Site Admin

auto start winkey

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Bill

Thanks for the suggestions.

I have just added the Winkey Auto-Start and there will be an option in Winkey settings for this innext version.

I am not so sure about initiating 'send immediate' button upon start-up, I think the 'deliberate act' of initialising it will be less problematic?

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
K4FX
New user

auto start winkey

Post by K4FX »

quote:
Hi Bill

Thanks for the suggestions.

I have just added the Winkey Auto-Start and there will be an option in Winkey settings for this innext version.

I am not so sure about initiating 'send immediate' button upon start-up, I think the 'deliberate act' of initialising it will be less problematic?

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author

Thanks a lot Colin, that will make it a lot easier on me, the save button and the auto start on Winkey will be super!

You sure do take good care of us all!

Bill