Frequency Readout

Discuss with others what you would like to see in later versions of Winlog32.
winfordb
New user

Frequency Readout

Post by winfordb »

It would be nice to have the option of showing the band or the frequency on QSL labels.
g4aon
New user

Frequency Readout

Post by g4aon »

And for most of us with several rigs/antennas a means of putting comments, etc. on each label... perhaps it needs very small print <g>

Dave
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Frequency Readout

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Dave and others.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I guess the first comment means printing 20m instead of "14" or "14.250" as Band data on the label, in which case it should be possible to have this as an option.

As of for the second to print additional comments, although not intended for the purpose there is a possibility to add something at the top of the label from the USER field using the Rover option - see Print QSL Labels/Options/QSL Via~Manager ROVER.

I will look at the possibility of using the 'Rig' text data position the label to do something similar from the USER field.

Meanwhile I continue to develop the "QSL Designer" and associated QSL print options as a further feature for Winlog32.

This new feature will enable users to design, using their own graphics and text, and print out full colour QSL's (if you have the print capabilities) with data added to them directly from the log.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author