QSL Printing

Discuss with others what you would like to see in later versions of Winlog32.
M1DTB
New user

QSL Printing

Post by M1DTB »

Hi Colin,

Here are some wishes:

1. Can it be possible to choose a printer driver that could be remembered between sessions? I have a laser and an inkjet. Winlog does not like the HP laser driver so I have had to resort to setting the default Windoze printer from Windoze as the Epson inkjet.

2. After the print icon is clicked on the QSL printing screen, could a simple test be done to warn the user there are no QSO's with Y or B in the QSL out field?

3. I recently used Winlog when operating GB2AVG and the Worthing club's QSL cards are a different layout to mine. I was going to put them through my printer. Could it be at all possible to chose a layout - there are 6 - so instead of using layout 1 as a default, the user could choose just one other layout for all QSOs?

Thanks in advance,

Terry.
gi6atz
New user

QSL Printing

Post by gi6atz »

Hi Terry,

Had similar problems here with a laserjet printer (HP4M Plus). When I select print QSL the programme crashes.However if I use the same printer from another version of Winlog running on the shack computer, no problem!. I had loy=ts of email exchanges with Colin,but no resolution.
I would also like the QSL label tied to the Log in use as I have three seperate logs from old locations and would like to print the appropriate information rather than have to redo the QSL info each time.

regards
Gordon
GI6ATZ