Printing QSLs

Discuss with others what you would like to see in later versions of Winlog32.
dj2qv
New user

Printing QSLs

Post by dj2qv »

Hello Colin ! I am extensively using the opportunity to print directly on my QSL cards. I have figured out the layout by moving the boxes around and also changed some of the fixed text. However, there could be more flexibility in the layout of the QSL text. It would be nice if I could add horizontal and vertical lines to draw tables and also additional fixed text - at the moment I am using the green or red fields for this. Another option could be the opportunity to add JPG or GIF files to the label. Also it would be nice if the program prints multiple QSOs with the same station onto a single QSL.
Finally I think Winlog32 is a superb piece of software - 73 de DJ2QV Maik
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Printing QSLs

Post by G0CUZ »

Hello my old friend Maik

Thanks for the nice comments

The label printing code in WL32 is very complex and I dread making changes to it, hi hi.

I have considered making a seperate "Print QSL Card option", which would be more flexible than the labels including adding graphics etc.

This is something that would take time to perfect but it is on the 'to do' list, as always for me it is finding enough time to work on Winlog and priority usually goes to the simpler things as these can be completed over a week-end or a couple of evenings - bigger projects need a bit more planing.

I guess I will never run out of things to do though.........

Colin