New Year 2008 message from the author

Post your general comments about Winlog32 here.
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Post by G0CUZ »

Happy New Year to all site visitors and Winlog32 users.

I am glad to announce that I will continue to support and develop Winlog32 during 2008.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank all members who have contributed here on the Forum and particularily the great many guys who have corresponded with me via email, with your encouragement, suggestions and praise, those who have, know how I activlty support ALL Winlog32 users, often in great detail, in true ham spirit and I am very happy to do so despite it sometimes taking over my 'life'.

I am sorry that the Forum is sometimes offline or giving errors, the ASP pages are provided completey free without the encumberance of advertising or interference by "www.brinkster.com", it's a rarety to get something really for nothing these days!

The main Winlog32 site will be getting a revamp in the early part of this year, something I have put off for a ages due to lack of time, but now it is a priority.

Lastly, I wish to thank the dedicated bunch of guys who have helped with testing new (sometimes older) features and fixes, who show great patience with my occsional inept programming and those who continue to be a source of inspiration in developing an 'amateur' Logging program to compete with the best out there.

Good DX in 2008

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
F5JSD
New user

Post by F5JSD »

Thanks Colin for the great piece of software and continuous support.

Have a great year 2008 !

73 de Pascal - F5JSD