question about audio recorder

Post your general comments about Winlog32 here.
Pete Miller
New user

Post by Pete Miller »

First off, Thanks Colin for a wonderful logging program. I installed it in April and have been entering contacts at a fast rate. I have a question about the audio recorder program. How does one input audio to it? I have tried patching sound from my HF rig into the laptop's audio input jack, but it doesn't work. What am I missing?
Thanks,
Pete/ W1AMJ
K4FX
New user

Post by K4FX »

Hey Pete

I have a rigblaster setup on mine and it records surprisingly well, if you have the line going to the line in, or the mic, be sure and select the input with the little check box in the volume control under windows to the one it's connected to, that's about all I can think of that would cause it not to work. Go the the vol control and then select options/properties and check the recording box and you will see the select option under each item, could be turned down in there as well. But it's probably selected on the mic and you're going in the line in, swap it and you should be in business,

You will be pleasantly surprised at how well it works, I use mine all the time. Check back and let us know what you think of it.

Bilk