New DXCC Entity 'Montenegro' YU6

Post your general comments about Winlog32 here.
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi.

The DX'ers among you will have already noticed that 'Montenegro' has been added to the DXCC list as of 28 June 2006, being entity #336.

I hope to release an interim version of Winlog32 very shortly, (v3.0.5) which among other things will have a facility added to update the DXCC database with this new entity.

The Prefix database will be updated accordingly, there seems some conjecture of the new prefix allocation but I think 'E6' has been allocated by the ITU, in any case it would seem that the older YU/YT/4N/4O (etc.) callsigns will be continued for some time.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
4X4-2238
Keen user

Post by 4X4-2238 »

That's a Great News to Hear Colin !
I am waiting eagerly for the Next Realease , so the new Awards Databases will be lastly activated !

Rigards & 73 !

EYRAN
4X4-2238

Edited by - 4X4-2238 on 06/07/2006 10:26:31 AM
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Post by G0CUZ »

Just to confirm that the latest version >3.0.5 has the facility to update the DXCC Database with entity #336 'Montenegro'.
Menu/File/Maintenace/File Maintenace - Misc - Update DXCC Database.

This will add Montenegro to the DXCC database for the current Ancillary Database set, if you have more than one Log database - you must do it for each one once loaded.

I may expand this facility in the future to do a little more 'housework' on the DXCC database.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
g0fyd
New user

Post by g0fyd »

Hi

I run 2 winlogs at the same time so I have 2 logs being checked for new dxcc etc
I cant get the 2nd Winlog/Log to update Montenegro.
The primary Winlog updated ok.
I have tried alternating logs and loading just one up but this log wont see Montenegro.
Montenegro is only visble in the all up dxcc not current.
Any ideas,
Tried file maintenace etc and when tried to manually add at bottom of list the list just locks.

Regards Ian G0FYD

Ian McCabe
g0fyd
New user

Post by g0fyd »

Hi

I run 2 winlogs at the same time so I have 2 logs being checked for new dxcc etc
I cant get the 2nd Winlog/Log to update Montenegro.
The primary Winlog updated ok.
I have tried alternating logs and loading just one up but this log wont see Montenegro.
Montenegro is only visble in the all up dxcc not current.
Any ideas,
Tried file maintenace etc and when tried to manually add at bottom of list the list just locks.

Regards Ian G0FYD

Ian McCabe
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Ian

If you are running 2 Winlog32 from same installation, you are asking for big trouble and I certainly would not recommend it even though it may be possible, better to have 2 installations, which should be 100% OK.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author