General thoughts and comments

Post your general comments about Winlog32 here.
GU6EFB
Keen user

Post by GU6EFB »

Hi Colin

I have a few items that I would like you to consider and maybe add to the whish list.

I would like to be able to minimize the rig control window as I don’t control the rig via the interface I only want to get the right frequency and mode into the log so it would be nice to have that option.

On the WLNet window would it be possible to make this window go full screen
And display the data full screen and not in the small window within the full screen display.
This would be useful when reading mail or searching information on the DXcluster

The one thing that I would like the most is to be able to clear the log window of a non logged station details without having to use the mouse on the X button say Ctrl W or Alt W
The reason for asking this is when I go on air I usually end up with a pile up to work several hundred station’s in a few hours is not uncommon If you don’t believe me you are welcome to come and operate any band/mode from my station.

73 Keith GU6EFB MU3EFB

Sysop GB7DXG Dxcluster Telnet Access gb7dxg.shacknet.nu Port 7300
Web Site http://gb7dxg.shacknet.nu
Echolink Node GU6EFB-L Node number 121749
Web Site http://gu6efb.shacknet.nu
E-Mail gu6efb@cwgsy.net
OE3KLU
New user

Post by OE3KLU »

Dont say that 2 times and i will check if the Pile-up
is that big frm Your place *hihi*

73s de Charly OE3KLU

* Still looking for an good place for holydays + work DX ;-) *
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Keith

Thanks for the wish list, at least nothing on there impossible!

I made some change to the Rig Control Window - now you can minimise it, and also by option you can start it up already minimised on the task bar.

As for the maximising the WLNet window, I'll have a look at that shortly.

The keyboard QSO delete is already in place wth ctrl + "D", I couldn't use ctrl+"W" as that was already in use for something else, "D" (for delete) seems pretty appropriate though.

Good luck in the piles!

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author