beta 5.8.8

Post your general comments about Winlog32 here.
mm0amw
Keen user

beta 5.8.8

Post by mm0amw »

Just downloaded and tried the new Beta version and the new +/-numberpad feature works well as long as you are sending a 3 figure serial number. If it is a fixed exchange of zone etc. eg.(14), as soon as I alter the sig report it forces the fixed report to 014. I also use the contest feature to work normal operations in cw to take advantage of the automatic routines and therefore don't need the serial number part of the report, only the sig report, but when I delete the serial number and try to run with just a sig report and Exchange lock on, as soon as I alter the sig report by the +/- buttons, the three figure signal report reduces to two and the serial number 000 appears. Is there anyway to just have the 3 figure sig report and use the +/- feature to change the S value alone?

David
MM0AMW
G0CUZ
Site Admin

beta 5.8.8

Post by G0CUZ »

hi David

Thanks for the feedback on this, very useful.

I will try and take your comments onboard when revising this function.

73 Colin
G0CUZ
Site Admin

beta 5.8.8

Post by G0CUZ »

Hello again David

I have fully revised the contest report inc/dec function, I think it is now working as should be. I knew it was going to be a difficult task but hopefully all that can be resolved is resolved.
Now we can use use the +- keys for the reportOut and shift/+- for reportIN, and can be used with just a report and also with a fixed data exchange, this function is limited to the contest option as the + - keys may be needed in normal logging.
Just started testing this and think you will find it much improved.
73 Colin
G0CUZ