Why change ....

Post your general comments about Winlog32 here.
OZ2HT
New user

Why change ....

Post by OZ2HT »

It seem like after one of the latest updates
1 - We have " OPTIONS " on top of the Cluster Window all the time ... What is that good for ? Much better before !!!

2 - If I put a call in the "Search Callsign" - I don’t get the QRB and QRF anymore ... Why take that away ??

Vy 73 de jorn
K2WLO
New user

Why change ....

Post by K2WLO »

quote:

We have " OPTIONS " on top of the Cluster Window all the time ... What is that good for ? Much better before !!!

I must admit, I like it better without "OPTIONS" visable also. I expand the window if I make any changes anyway.

73 de K2WLO John

Ex KC2WLO
pa0mjm

Why change ....

Post by pa0mjm »

I'm sorry, but I do like it to fast get access to "options" in the small clusterwindow. Much faster to make changes in cluster dBase. Made log window smaller and Clusterwindow bigger so that "options"-menu nicely fits in this window.

73, Martin
PA0MJM
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Why change ....

Post by G0CUZ »

The reason for the toolbar change was that new users were constantly asking me 'how do you set..", some had been using the DXCluster for ages without realising the various options and filters available.

I have made the toolbar display an option in the next version, toolbar visible will be the default, I think this is the best compromise and should keep everyone happy.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
OZ2HT
New user

Why change ....

Post by OZ2HT »

Thanks Colin - That is great news !!!!

and how about nr. 2 ?

Vy 73 de jorn

Edited by - oz2ht on 26/08/2011 09:08:57 AM
G0CUZ
Site Admin

Why change ....

Post by G0CUZ »

OK Jorn, you are so good at spotting these things!!

I really can't remember if it did work this way before, I didn't change anything recently.
I know it works with Search Prefix, the main point of Search Callsign is to find Calls in the log but it shouldn't be too difficult fix this though.

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author
OZ2HT
New user

Why change ....

Post by OZ2HT »

Hi Colin,

Hi , Thanks ... yes it worked that way before , and I used it alot to see QRB and QRF in a hurry :-)

Have a great week-end ( here we have rain )

Vy 73 de jorn