G0CUZ clear out!

Post your general comments about Winlog32 here.
G0CUZ
Site Admin

G0CUZ clear out!

Post by G0CUZ »

Hi Guys

After many years of accumulating, I have decided to have a shack clearout here at G0CUZ.

I have quite a quantity of old rigs, accessories, antennas, bits and bobs and some of it is too good to throw away, so if you are in the market for some ham 'junk' , drop me an email and I'll let you have a list of the major items I have - most of it dates from the 1980's era and will include: IC202S (2m classic), FT-707, FT-101Z (with ZD conversion) FDK Multi 2m, Datong FL3, some of the equipment may need attention, plus scanners, VHF/UHF antenna bits including a 2m 4 way 1/2 wave power splitter, various radio parts and computer junk including a big collection of Radcom and other radio magazines (from the 1980s/early 1990's), old callbooks, books etc.
All items will be at reasonable prices and/or open to offers, some smaller bits will be free to Winlog32 registered users who will also qualify for a worthwhile discount on priced stuff, this offer is open only to UK based Hams except in cases where the parts are very small or inexpensive where I might xcconsider shipping abroad, in all cases the postage costs will be met by the buyer, larger items may need collecting.

Please email me for a list or your 'wants'

73 Colin G0CUZ
Winlog32 Author